September Income Report
First, I want to say how happy I am to actually be making real money from mostly online side hustles. I never dream that I could make extra money on the side without getting another job. I made over $1000.00 this month, completely from my side hustles. I am so happy to share how I side hustle and made extra income for the month of September 2016.But first up, I want to share with how I did with my September goals and tell you about some October 2016 goals.
If you don’t have a blog, click here to see how you can start a blog.
September 2016 Goals
- Reassess our budget and cut out $100.00. I was able to cut only $50.00 from our grocery bill. However, I haven’t completely parted ways with junk food and my cable boxes.
- Workouts at least 3 times a week and walk my dog. I have a gym membership and I’ve been really good in going in at-least 3-4 times a week. Completed, I work out at the gym 3 -4 times a week. However I only walked my dog princess around the neighborhood, one time this whole month. Awful!
- Make an extra $1,000 this month. I’ve sign up with several focus groups this month so I know it is possible. Completed
- Paint and redecorate my son bathroom. Nothing fancy but I definitely want to paint and install some fixtures to my son bathroom. Did not happen at all!
- No fast food this month. Definitely something we will accomplish this month! Did not happen, but there was a reduction in fast-food.
- Study everyday for at least an hour for my Realtor class. I really need to study everyday! I only got to Chapter 3, 16 chapters to go!
- Complete this semester of classes for my MSN! I’ve been really slacking this semester and need to complete all three classes this semester. I completed one class; I have 2 more classes to go!
October 2016 Goals
1. Reassess our budget and cut out reminding $50.00. I’m returning a few boxes in, which will save us $10.00 a month. I’m removing some add-on on our family plan cell phones, which will decrease our bill by $30.00. And only $10.00 will be allocated to junk and fast food.
2. Make an extra $1500.00 this month! This is so possible, I’m approved for a $600.00 study this month.
3. Continue going to the gym 3 times a week and walk Princess once a week. Hoping to lose 5lbs. I’m weighing in at 175 lbs.
4. Paint and redecorate my son bathroom. Nothing fancy but I definitely want to paint and install some fixtures to my son bathroom.
5. Complete Realtor class and study for state exam.
6. Finish one more class towards my MSN!
7. Complete Fall Bucket list- see here!
1.Instagram followers- I have 250 Instagram followers, my goal is to get to 500.
2. Blog post- I want to write at least 3 blog post a week.
3. Twitter- Get my followers up to 2500, I’m currently at 2000.
Extra $$$ Income in September 2016-$1000.00
1. rental property-$500- I rent out a small house and after all expenses I am left with $500.
2.Plaza Research-$300– I completed a 1 day study specifically for nurses.Click here to signup.
3.Ibotta– $40.25– You can sign up for ibotta and receive $10.00, using this referral code cprsgda or this link
4.Intellizoom( Youeye)- $70.00– this is a website review site that pays you to review websites. Each payment takes 10 days to process into Paypal.
5.Perktv– $27– this is a phone app that pays you to watch online videos. Easy and convenient! Referral code is ba34ebbc to get 50 free points.
6.Quiket app-$12– This is a app on ios and andriod, that give you daily spins for cash. Use my referreal code and get 25 free spins using F63D15.
7. Survey Savvy- $4– I honestly don’t recommend this website, it is too inconsistent and you don’t get your money right away.
8.Walmart Saving Catcher-$4.50– this cute app let you scan your Walmart receipts,Walmart searches to see if you got the best deal and they refund you the difference.( You can use Ibotta along with Wal-Mart Saving Catcher to Save Big)
9. Ebates- 40.25– click here to see the review.
10.Appcash app- $15.00- my referral id is C958209B-62B4-4076-A574-C074C5A8F8AC for free points.
11.Checkpoint: $1 Amazon egift. I don’t like this app and I stop using it after I redeem my points.
12.Apptrailers-$4.25– this is another ad app that pays you for simply watching ad, I let it run at night while I slept and got paid.
13.Checkout 51- $1.50– this app can’t even compare to Ibotta, but I scan the same receipt to Iboota, then Walmart saving catcher the Checkout 51.
14.Nadamobile-$ 7.00 – see review here
15.EarnHoney- $7.00– this is similar to nadamobile only better because you can play all videos at night while you sleep.