- Spend more time reading the Word of God. I love reading and I seem to find myself spending more time reading every other book except the bible. I also want to spend time getting to know God this year.
- Stronger marriage- My husband and I are gong to be celebrating 11 years of marriage this year. I really want to do something extra special.
- More date nights.
- Spend more one on one time with Jr.My son is growing super fast and I want to do more individual dates with my son.
- Grow our family- My husband and I have been battling with infertility for 4 years now, and every year this is a goal. 🙁
- More Vacations and leisure time!
- More Healthier lifestyle- as a family we are aiming at a healthier lifestyle. I also want abs and tone legs, lol.
- Get more rest- and buy a new mattress already!
- Become a successful Realtor-Most of you guys know that I just passed my realtor state exam and I’m looking forward to joining Keller Williams Realty.
What are some of your New Year Goals? Please comment and leave suggestions?