10 minimalist cleaning habits for a Clean Home! These clean with me cleaning tips for a clean home are things I do to keep my home clean in between my more detailed cleaning routines 2017 for habits for a clean home.
1.Minimize and De-clutter– remove any items that are of excess, leave only 1 or 2 main items that you use daily.
2. Hidden Cleaning Supplies- Every room should have a rag accessible and a homemade spray.
3. Be Accountable-Hold yourself accountable to your must clean areas for the week.
4. One touch rule- touch one item a day
5. Shoes Off- Make it a habit that whenever you get home to remove your shoes. Your shoes sometimes
6. Daily Dishes and Laundry- This rule has honestly made my life so much easier, I don’t let anything pile up.
7. Kitchen Trash Bowl- Whenever I’m cooking I immediately get out a bowl to dump all my excess trash in that bowl then I empty it out to the trash.
8. Something Small Daily
9. Use Paper Plates- Less dishes
10.Be Realistic- Be real, don’t over work yourself!
These are all my tips for a clean home and habits that are super easy to help your home look like a million bucks!